Tuesday, August 4, 2009

8-4-09

OVER 300 WORKERS AT THE COUNTRY CROSSING SITE TODAY.
The beehive of activity is really picking up momentum. It is hard to look in any direction on the site and not see work getting done. It amazes me that every time I go out there is more heavy equipment grading, putting in sewer, and doing other site prep. There is literally equipment and work being done everywhere.


At the Bingo Pavilion the roof is completely covered and there are workers everywhere! Everything from electricians, HVAC, plumbing, welding, block layers.. I counted at least 100 workers going strong while I was there.


At the bed and breakfast the stone on the outside looks fantastic! The sheet rock was being delivered and there was at least 40 working to get the job done.


I am sorry that my descriptions are terribly weak today. My normal pictures, were kind of rushed due to the fact that Randy Owen was on site, so I didn't take time to look at what exactly was being done.

No comments:

Post a Comment