Thursday, October 29, 2009

progress as of 10-28

I am sorry for the delay in this blog post. Its has nothing to do with the amount of progress happening at Country Crossing. In fact I was very surprised see some things I was not expecting to see for a couple of more weeks.



The biggest surprise was that the carpet was being installed in the Bingo Pavilion!! I looks great and is going down REALLY fast. By the time I made this post they already have about a third of the floor done. The ceiling is completely finished in the right and center sections and I was told that the left section should be done by Friday. The bathrooms have the stall dividers in and now that all the fixtures are in the main project remaining is to finish the ceilings. All of the restaurants are making steady progress and after looking at the menus that are listed on http://www.countrycrossingalabama.com/ I am ready for some really good food.



The Possum Holler Bed & Breakfast is finally hooked up to its main power and the elevator is installed. All of the carpet is now in and now they can install all of the beautiful hardwood floors.



The Left hand restroom and concessions are are up and I expect to see trusses on them when I go back on Friday. The Right hand restrooms and the box office are progressing and are well underway. The pad for the main stage has been graded and they are looking for a couple of dry days in a row to get the foundation poured for the stage.





My hats off to all of the crews out breaking their backs to get this project finished on schedule. I was told that many workers are staying until the wee hours of the morning to complete projects when the window of opportunity is there. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment